George E. Mueller, J.D.
— Get expert legal counsel and representation from an experienced personal injury lawyer. George Mueller, a former prosecutor, is a skilled advocate in negotiation, mediation and arbitration settings, in addition to being an experienced and aggressive trial lawyer. He has spent over twenty years as a personal injury and wrongful death lawyer helping victims of negligence and misconduct obtain compensation for their injuries and losses. —
- Former Prosecutor
- Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
- Skilled Advocate in Negotiation, Mediation and Arbitration Settings
- Handled Thousands of Cases Successfully
George Mueller received a Bachelor of Arts degree with highest distinction, Summa Cum Laude, from Cleveland State University. He made the Dean’s Honor Roll every academic period, and was an Honors recipient of the Cleveland State University Scholarship Award.
George Mueller was presented the degree of Juris Doctor with distinction, Cum Laude, by Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law. Because of his academic excellence, he was consistently on the Dean’s List, and he was awarded the “Dean’s Scholar” Scholarship Award. He served on the Editorial Board of the Cleveland State Law Review as Associate Editor. He was also recommended to Moot Court and was invited to the Journal of Law and Health staff. George Mueller also completed a Federal judicial externship with the United States District Court of the Northern District of Ohio.
George Mueller is a veteran who served in the United States Navy with a combat tour of duty in Vietnam.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- U.S. Federal District Court-Arizona
- 9th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association for Justice (Sustaining Member)
- State Bar of Ohio
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- U.S. Federal District Court-Ohio
- 6th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
- George Mueller volunteers his services through the Maricopa County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Program as a participating attorney providing free legal information and services to the public.
- George Mueller volunteers his services to AARP members providing free legal information and services to the elderly.
- George Mueller volunteers his services to union members and their families providing free legal information and services to them.
George Mueller is a graduate of the Arizona College of Trial Advocacy, and a Life Member of National Registry of Who’s Who #29107. He is associated with a network of the top-rated trial lawyers in Arizona as a Sustaining Member of the Arizona Association for Justice.
By handling accident injury cases since 1991, George Mueller has become fully familiar with the multitude of issues that arise in an accident injury claim in such areas as establishing insurance coverage, assessing liability, quantifying the extent of harms and losses suffered, proving damages, resolving liens and claims against the settlement or judgment, uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage, medical payment benefits, and the numerous applicable liability and insurance laws. And, he understands the dynamics of the various motor vehicle accident cases.
George Mueller has earned the reputation of an attorney “who knows how to win” by handling thousands of cases successfully. His extensive knowledge, training, skill and aggressive representation have won the respect and appreciation of clients, peers and adversaries.